Cityville Super Goods Shipping Pier
Cityville Goods freighters and super freighters Super Goods Shipping Pier and this Shipping upgrade feature, helps you save space, increase your payouts and storage and overall earn you great rewards.
The Pier adds an extra 420 goods storage and upgrades for it were released on November 10, 2011 along with the Dock Star questline.
Upgrade your old school mundane Shipping Piers to this !
Business storage is coming soon
Cityville Upgraded Your Warehouse
Cityville Warehouse Upgrade is here,Thank Goddness !!!
Yes, you don’t have demolish those swanky business, you can simply store them or keep them as Prized collections like those rare Cityville Penthouse Towers ,the Coutore Bandit Watch Shop or the Magician Shop and trade them for future trades.
Another great option of Upgrade Your Cityville Warehouse would be for you to keep those Chinky Chinatown Chinese New year Businesses and recycle them for future decors the next coming new year !!! Look at how beautiful A Chinatown is in Cityville, you ond’t wanna demolish those and rebuild i’m sure, STORE IT IN YOUR UPGRADED WAREHOUSE, what a solution !!!
How do I get an Upgraded Warehouse?
- Have the original Warehouse by completing the “Warehouse Goal #1″ Level 13+.
- Once goal completed place your Warehouse and you will be prompted with the “Upgrade Warehouse” Goal.
- You will then be required to finish your building by staff up your new Warehouse by staffing up and hiring your friends. (LEFT).
What can I Store?
- Here is a general list of items that we allow you to store:
- Standard businesses
- Community Buildings
- Functional buildings (Factory, Clerk’s office, etc)
- Christmas tree and Assorted items
Danger warning dialogue Upgraded Warehouse
DANGER ZONE as what Kenny Loggins sung in Top Gun starring Tom Cruise :
When you store items such as homes or community buildings it will decrease your population until they are added back into your City land. Also, businesses will not be receiving a profit during this time and if they have been supplied you will lose the supplies and progress. Basically harvestable buildings will be reset to an un-supplied state when you add them to your City. However, you will NOT lose your progress for your Functional or Community Buildings.
Please be careful and cautious with the timing that you place these buildings in Storage. We will be providing a warning for the first time you add a Business, Community Building or Home to your Upgraded Warehouse so you are aware of the consequences.
HINT: Collect from your businesses FIRST before you place them into Storage.
What can’t I Store?
Here is a list of the buildings or items we will not allow you to
- Franchises and Franchise Headquarters
- Previous Storage Buildings
- Construction Buildings – Buildings that are currently not finished OR still have the scaffolding around them.
- Water Items – Piers, Docks, and Boats
- City Signs