CloudMe (formerly icloud) is an online computer, like an operating system running in the cloud with an AJAX-based remote web desktop. The CloudMe service is owned and developed by Xcerion, a Swedish company. It is accessible from both desktop operating systems and mobile operating systems using WebDAV. CloudMe is compatible with a variety of web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. In June 2010 a mobile version for iPhone and Android web browsers was released, expanding mobile access beyond WebDAV. The desktop and its applications are translated by its users to 30 languages
Your content. On all your devices.
- iCloud is so much more than a hard drive in the sky. Acess everything on all your devices.
- iCloud stores your content so it’s always accessible from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.*
- It gives you instant access to your music, apps, latest photos, and more.
- It keeps your email, contacts, and calendars up to date across all your devices.
- No syncing required.
- No management required.
- No anything required.
- iCloud does it all for you.
Free gets you a lot.
Sign up for iCloud, to get 5GB of free storage.
- Your purchased music, apps, and books, as well as your Photo Stream, don’t count against your free storage.
- That leaves your mail, documents, Camera Roll, account information, settings, and other app data. And since those things don’t use as much space, you’ll find that 5GB goes a long way.
The apps you use every day are ready for iCloud.
When you update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iOS 5, your favorite Apple apps become seamlessly integrated with iCloud. Just like that. So all your content and information is available and up to date, no matter which device you’re using