Chef Amelia is visibly upset. An Egg fetish MTV Jackass has stolen the Colored Easter eggs for Amelia’s egg hunt!
Could it be an Insider :-
Cafeworld French Chef (below) or
An MTV JackAss Jester from St Patrick‘s (Below)?
2 Clueless Starry Wide-Eyed Hawaiian tourist Couple on vacation?
Who will Amelia accuse next ?
Moe The Bartender from the Simpsons Springfield?
She herself ?
Stay tuned for a new Cafeworld Story.
Prices of eggs , Egg Prices are at 6-Year High after Quake soared to their highest in six years due to Egg supply shortages caused by the March 11 earthquake.
Who could have EGGsecuted such an EGGregious caper?
Is Chef the culprit? Is he going to stock up on Eggs and Profit it from it, afterall, Prices of eggs , Egg Prices are at 6-Year High after the Japan Quake !!!
Earn rewards, unlock dishes, and see an all-new Café World story and you’ll be surprise who the Cafeworld Insider is.
Here are the list of Cafeworld Amelia Easter Friday Egg Hunt goals, however prepare to cook some dishes :
Easter Egg Hunt Goal #1 : cafe world a basket case goal
You can click on the egg basket to access these quests at any time !
- – ask for 4 colorful eggs- obtain 5 baby carrots– serve french onion soup 10 times rewards : cute pink bunny decoration
- – obtain 5 cartons of eggs- obtain 5 cups of sugar- serve fish n chips 20 times
- – ask for 8 colorful eggs- obtain 7 cups of brown sugar- serve 7 spicy devil eggs rewards : egg server
Easter Egg Hunt Goal #5 : Cafeworld egg-stra clues goal
- – ask for 12 colorful eggs
- – serve loco moco 10 times
- – spice 7 neighbor stoves
- rewards : cute yellow bunny
- – serve gourmet blend 18 times- obtain 6 tablespoons of butter- ask for 10 turbot fillets rewards : milk chocolate bunny
- – serve belgian waffles 10 times- obtain 8 quarts of heavy cream- obtain 10 cartons of eggs
- – ask for 16 colorful eggs- obtain 10 cups of all-purpose flour– serve milk chocolate bunny 20 times rewards : egg hunt carrot cake
- – serve egg hunt carrot cake 10 times- restock your salad bar 10 times- obtain 8 cups of sugar
- – ask for 25 colorful eggs- spice 5 neighbor stoves- obtain 10 cups of all-purpose flour rewards : cute blue bunny
– cook egg hunt carrot cake 20 times
– cook milk chocolate bunny 12 times
– cater the children’s egg hunt.
If you encounter “Uh oh! We’re sorry but it seems that something went wrong in the kitchen!” Follow Steps below :-
All you have to do is open each goodie link as you once did, and change where it says “from=0″ to “from=XXXXXX”, where XXXXXX is the Facebook ID# of a friend of yours.
Previously, when you clicked a link, it would say that you got such-and-such item from “Chef Amelia”, who is Cafe World’s pink-haired, pig-tailed mascot. Well, no longer can you get stuff from her. The old links had the text “from=0″. The 0 means it’s from Chef Amelia.. if you change the 0 to the Facebook ID of one of YOUR friends, they’ll work again.
I has to be one of YOUR friends. So the number you use differs from person to person.
Here’s what you do:
Part 1: Getting a friend’s Facebook ID#.
You need the Facebook ID# of one of your friends, preferably one that plays Cafe World. To get it, all you have to do is go to their profile and look in the address bar of your browser. It’ll look like 1 of 2 different things:
It’ll either look similar to this (with a number in it)
Or it will be a vanity name and look something like this
Example 2: http://www.facebook.com/vanitynames
If it looks like Example 1, the number you need is at the end, past “?id=” . Copy that number and put it in your favorite text editor and go to Part 2.
If it is Example 2, keep looking through your friends profiles until you find one that doesn’t have a vanity name.
Part 2: Claiming your goodies
So now that you have the number, all you have to do is open the goodie links (such as the VIP Dinners) as you always do. Yes, you’ll see an error “Uh oh! We’re sorry but it seems that something went wrong in the kitchen!” But don’t worry about that. Look at your browser’s address bar (at the top of the window). That’s the actual link to the goodie.
Look for where it says “from=0″. Put your cursor just past the 0, and paste your friend’s Facebook ID# right there. Then press enter, and you got your goodie!
Once you get the hang of it, it’ll be easy for you to collect goodies again.