Juicy Royal Wedding Details & Speculation.
Following the wedding, 600 guests will head to the Buckingham Palace for a reception where they’ll feast on
- 10,000 some odd canapés,
- smoked salmon on beet blinis and
- quail eggs sprinkled with celery salt.
Bollinger, the official Champagne of the royal family.Serving nonvintage Pol Roger instead.
- French house’s top-of-the-line Vielle Vignes Françaises — given the stamp of approval, as the seal reads, “by appointment of the Queen Elizabeth II, the Royal Majesty.
- small-production Grand Année 1999 vintage
- Britons and visitors can try to catch a glimpse of the couple as they glide by in a horse-drawn carriage, when it travels through Parliament Square, Whitehall, Horse Guards Parade and the Mall, or they can gather near Buckingham Palace, where William and his bride are expected to emerge into public view briefly on the balcony.
- Kate Middleton‘s parents have reportedly decided to contribute a six-figure amount.
- PopEater‘s Rob Shuter says, William’s little brother Prince Harry is planning the bachelor Party
- Planned flypasts after the wedding. Three aircraft from the RAF’s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – a Lancaster, a Spitfire and a Hurricane – will be followed by two Typhoons and two Tornado GR4s in box formation.
- Clarence House also said the route of the carriage procession would pass along The Mall, Horse Guards Road, Horse Guards Parade, through Horse Guards Arch, Whitehall, along the south side of Parliament Square and into Broad Sanctuary