As grahamelliot.com says and defines :-
- “Everything at Graham Elliot will be simplified for an experience he calls “fine dining redefined.”
- “Playing GEB original music on his guitar. “
- “Suvjan Steven’s ‘Come on Feel the Illinoise.”
- Local bands in Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin to provide more of the restaurant’s soundtrack
- All Dishes served on the same large white (Ikea) plate.
- All wine will be served in one kind of glass. All food will be eaten with one kind of fork, knife and spoon.
- This isn’t a $200 a head place.
- There’s no suit-and-tie dress code. Encourages House wear —Levi’s 501 jeans, brown tee shirts and Converse sneakers.
Amazingly creative but accessible food:
- cold (signature Caesar salad with parmesan fluff);
- hot (aged cheddar risotto); sea (chorizo-crusted scallops);
- land (grilled pork rack with root beer barbecue sauce);
- sweet (molten carrot cake).