Cityville Bank Upgrade by Frank Gehry the Architect.
Benefits of Upgrading your Bank
- Increased population cap.
- More energy when collecting.
- Chance to get Gold Plating from upgraded Banks
- Cool new look!
- You can have more than one Bank
- You can upgrade each one separately
- Deleting a Bank starts the upgrade process again
Upgrading to Level 2
You will have the option to upgrade your Bank when your city reaches 850 population or above. You will see the familiar upgrade arrow above your Bank:
Click the building to bring up the upgrade window. Upgrading to Level 2 requires you to add 2 new crew members, for a total of 8. Once you have upgraded your Bank, you will see the design upgrade as well!
- At Level 2, your Bank supports 350 population, gives you a chance to get more energy, as well as a chance to receive Gold Plating when collecting.
Upgrading to Level 3
- Have a Level 2 Bank.
- Reach 2,400 or more population.
- Level 3 Upgrade Requirements:
- After you have met the upgrade requirements, click your Bank to bring up the upgrade window. Upgrading to Level 3 requires you to
- At Level 3, your Bank Supports 580 population, you have an increased chance to receive more Gold Plating and more energy when collecting.
Special Note: Staff requirements to a build bank have been lowered to six. All players that have built and staffed their original bank with 10 workers, should be able to automatically upgrade their banks.